Thanks nita u made me smile.
Nutrition is not easy and definitely needs professionals to devise a
plan.

I eat a weekly Linders white chocolate candy bar. Pudding made with
ensure was made once and I stated please don't eat the pudding. I was in
my recliner and hear rummaging in the frig., took a breath and stated
'ensure pudding' hoping he could hear me.  I got a thanks and something
else was chosen.

I can't have high fiber foods like nuts, veggies or fruits - low
motility digestive problems. I am experimenting this week with apricot
nectar juice. It was on the list, so I hope it works. I drink about
64-80 ounces of gatorade daily, 2-3 ensures with calcium, hot water 2-3
mugs, carnation instant breakfast with hot water, so fluids aren't an
issue. I drink throughout the day.

Don't know about the calories of the bar nor do I care. HOWEVER, I know
the important of nutrition and keep a balance with vanilla yogurt,
ensure with the calcium, and baby foods, creme soups, chicken broth ,
hormel liverwurst. fats are hard to digest and make me very fatigued, so
we balance it out with rehab/excercise and walk. I love my walks.

3 cans of ensure a day and hoping that will help many things.

I stay away from caffeine. I don't need it.

As for the teeth brushing, I use a electric tooth brush and keep my
fingers away from the on and off button that is on the handle. Also, use
mouthwash.

I have atypical Parkinson's and P.O.T.S. with lean towards MSA.

nancy m.