From: "Donald F. McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: Burning feet advise

of the feet? This sensation coincided with my husband's PD. I did hear
about it in situations not related to PD. I wander if this has to do
with damaged nerve endings or is something else... (He is not on any PD
medication as yet. I am adding this because of possibility of side
effects from medication. No medication.Period) Would you share your
opinion, please.
> > Emily
> > EMILY U MAY NOT READ MANY OF MY POSTS I SAID MANY TIMES FROM MY TOES
TO ABOVE MY KNEES THEY FEEL AS THEY ARE A SLEEP  FOR YEARS MY NERO SYS
CAN HAPPEN  SO I LIVE WITH IT.  AN SO MUCH MORE PAIN   THE SAID PD DOES
NOT CAUSE ANY PAIN WELL SAY WHAT THE WANT I DESGREE WITH THEM  AFTER ALL
WHAT DOOES A 77 OLD GOOD LOOKING GUY WHO HAS PD FOR ALMOST NOW 31 YEARS
KNOW.
-----
> > To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]