As most of you know, I am now a caregiver working through an agency.  One
of the cg's is caring for a PWP, and when I told her about the
educational benefits of the list, she got very excited and asked to be
put on it.  She is young and needs to learn.  BUT, wouldn't you now it?
I've lost my instructions.  So would someone please send her the
instructions?  Her e address is:      [log in to unmask]     Sure
appreciate it.  Jo Ann from Houston