Don't want to sound like I am an expert...I'm not, but, I was wondering if
you might switch from Mirapex to Requip as a help in your sleeping problem.
I'm taking Requip now and it has helped me to sleep better and also feel more
relaxed.  I must add though, I also feel a little sleepy (dizzy) through the
day.  so far, it is not a problem and I think it might go away after I am
more accustomed to it.
If Requip works like this for you, you may not need to take sedatives.
Dee