Linda and All,

I think Janet Reno has every right to run for office (glad she can) and for
everyone with PD to work if they can.

The thing I worry about is that the public gets the impression that PD is no
big deal.  They don't see the real horrors of PD and how it has ruined so
many lives.   This makes it difficult to generate interest in funding
research.  So many people I've talked to only know about Reno and Fox or
nothing about the disease.    They say look at Janet Reno, why aren't you
doing better?  Wish the world was fair, but it isn't. I have the feeling that
PD will be a negative for her.  Rayilyn