I agree that you need to go to an emergency room or doctor ASAP.

Carole

-----Original Message-----
From: Olga Rónaky <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2002 2:14 PM
Subject: Please ASAP advice

Hi,  Friends

I strongly need your help, ASAP. I felt myselllf terrible ( dizziness, numb
in my head, mainly aat the back and lower part of my head and in my lips,
nose, paarallel with  a strong feeeling of being "pressurized") many times,
but I did not know what it was. A week ago I got a blood pressure measuring
tool (?) aand every day I controlled my BP. Today evening (now it is 23:00
aat night) I felt again very awful, and my BP was extremly low 95/61, then
92/42, and 89/37 and 84/36 in 10 minutes intervals. I am as white as the
snow outside. Usually I d have a "normal" or a bit low BP, but not like
this.
As it is late night in Hungary now and I  am not well and eeeven aa sstrong
coffee couldn't help.plesae would anybody tell me what is it and what to do?
I did no tkae the evening meds, I was afraid,
I am on PK-Merz 2-1-1(amantadine1t00 mg/tabs), Rivotril 1-1-2, Mirapex 1-1-2
0,25 mg and Anafranil (instead of Zoloft) 1/diem , and Concor 5 (I have
arrythmia) 1/ddiem and  Ditropan 3xx1-these are the most important drugs.

Thanks

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary