TO:  ALL

Would any Parkinson affected people have sensation of burning bottom of the feet? This sensation coincided with my husband's PD. I did hear about it in situations not related to PD. I wander if this has to do with damaged nerve endings or is something else... (He is not on any PD medication as yet. I am adding this because of possibility of side effects from medication. No medication.Period) Would you share your opinion, please.
Emily