Janice:
I was dx'd with Essential tremors in 97 & parkinson
about 4 months ago. I have pain in both shoulders & my
right hip & muscles in back. I have tried darvocet 100
mg also several others without any relief. ALSO,
Predisone. Ultram took a couple of days to work but the
pain was gone & didn,t return until I carried in some
groceries. Then I took ultram. I don,t take ultram
unless I have pain & then only until it,s gone. It
doesn,t make one feel druged. Hope this helps. Good Luck