Dear Maxie,

I have only one success story to relate about the cessation of smoking. I
stopped smoking 16 years ago after smoking a pack a day for 18 years. It was
VERY easy for me because I am extremely susceptible to hypnosis. After one
visit equipped with an imagining routine I was to practice three time a day
I never wanted to smoke another cigarette! I went back every month for a
while to sort of reinforce my imagining routine, but it was amazing to
experience my own openness to the power of suggestion.

It can be expensive and it doesn't work for everyone, but when it works, it
works!

Good luck . . .

Jann