Agnes I am not the PWP. However I have had a total knee replacement. It
is the best thing I could have done for myself.
I had lived with knee pain,bone on bone, for yrs then got to the point
where I almost could not get around. The pain after surgery was minimal
compared to the pain prior. Whithin two wks I was no longer taking pain
meds, in 6 wks I was back to all normal activities. I used water
therapy for my PT to regain my mobility.
I do believe that being in the water for my PT was the reason for my
rapid, successful recovery. I am due to have my right knee replaced in
the near future.
It is well worth the short term discomfort.
Good luck. Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64