Nice to hear of a pain reliever that works: Even nicer to hear  as a majro
sympton, since it's barely mentioned as a PD symptom and never asked about,
in my experience, by PD doctors.

On the same painful subject, I am headed for total knee replacement in three
weeks. Would love to hear from those who triumphed in this medical adventure
and get their suggestions on pain relief and rehab.

And while we're sharing info on meds that work, anyone have a good solution
to insomnia???? And wish to share??

RE recent comment on myofascial therapy - can do wonders for frozen shoulder
and rotator cuff injuries.

Thanks all.
AW