Ultram is a depressant-type drug.  And like all drugs it does have some
side-effects, but thankfully it works great for me, and no side effects.
So glad to hear it helps PD symptoms.
I had a total knee replacement about five years ago.  Made a huge
difference in my life.  What amazed me was...I was walking up and down
stairs with crutches before leaving the hospital.
  I wish I had a pill for insomnia...I'd bottle it and make a fortune.

Grace cg for George 73-62-60