I really like almost any of the lower heeled Aerosole shoes.   They are
fairly  fashionable, often  have elastic panels for  swelling feet
and are very  comfortable.   Also Easy Spirit makes several good looking
shoes.   I just discarded the last pair of my high heels  -  but kept
some of the two inch heels - probably kidding myself.

Margery