Sorry after I sent that I realized what u meant ... Duh!!   Yes, there are
times when my mind wants to move them and my body wont co operate ... I often
get my feet to draw inward and cramp and often crawl around house to get
around.... But, i have been walking and they have froze up ... I have fallen
before. Or, when I wake up i cant move.... Hope that helps

sorry u had to explain for rhe mentally challenge lol

Lisa