Hi - I had a new "something" show up in the night.  I woke up at 4:00 a.m.
this morning with a small pain on the side of my tongue.  I could feel a
lump, got up, looked at it and saw a black area (about an inch in diameter)
with a red ulcer in the middle - looking very much like the "books" describe
as tongue cancer.  My mouth gets very dry from the Artane.  Has anyone had
experience with this - or is it totally unrelated?  I will be seeing my
general practitioner this afternoon.  Thank you for any information you can
share.
Joan Dykstra