Please hold on to that piano!

Carole

-----Original Message-----
From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 28, 2002 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Foot Fashions/Kathleen

Kathleen, I've been wearng SAS shoes since before PD.  They are expensive,
but you'll never take them off.   They actually keep you walking and on your
feet.  I had several pairs of classic mocassins, but don't know if I could
get my bad left dystonia destroyed foot in a closed shoe.  The SAS
walker/ties are now too short, cause II wear ones that have heel and toes
open, with 4 straps across my foot, summer and winte, in cream, taupe,
black,
white, navy and grey suede.  My feet have gotten bigger.  I"ve been keeping
my more attractive shoes,hoping for a cure which is not coming in time.

I've also gone to wearing tubelike long dresses, rather than blouses and
pants, which are to hard to button and pull up and down.  also more
comfortable due to my apple shape, which doesn't like tight waistbands.  All
colors, just darker ones in winter.  Help me, oh Lord, to get rid of all my
regular clothes, I don't have the closet space.  It's like I keep my piano,
hoping I will play again.