   The psychological lift was the best
outcome of all.  At least we felt like someone    finally
listened.  And is willing to work out an individual plan and monitor
it,     constantly fine tuning and adjusting it as
necessary.  She said, yes, that's what    ?we've got to do
with Parkinson's Disease.

Carol ...that 's great....she listened, she is
willing to try new and adjust the old things ....she is willing to work
WITH  you....best of all she understands and  and now you can have a
team effort in the pd fight........after what you both have been through the
"psychological lift" you spoke of must have been tremendous....good luck...Joan
Hartman