To all:  Me too.  Occasional tightness in chest, but no heart problems.
It is not the same tightness that occurs with asthma either, with which I
am all too familiar.

Since my only PD medication is a dopamine agonist in an open label
clinical trial, it may not address the chest tightness.

My trial medicine may actually be the same one described in Murray
Charters' post today: see "Research to Address Symptoms of Early
Parkinson's Disease"???  I have been on this medicine for about 15 months.

Nancy P.