I experience this occasionally.  My Dr.'s evaluation was
that it is probably due to muscle tightness and general
stress related to Parkinson's.  I have found that this
problem is greatly  alleviated by relaxing exercise.

In the mornings after allowing time for my PD medications
to take effect, I do some breathing exercises and gentle
yoga stretching. Since I find a cane useful at times,
there is a short series of exercises that I do with it.
Later I try to either walk in my neighborhood or swim at
the local YMCA before eating lunch.

Lately, I have been trying to go through Qigong (Chi Kung)
Master Effie Poy Yew Chow's exercise system in the late
morning the days that I walk.  There is a local exercise
group that meets one day/week that uses her system, which
I attend.  She has written a book with Charles T. McGee,
M.D., about her exercise system.

In the late afternoon, I take about a 15 minute break to
do a short T'ai Chi form which I have practiced "off and
on" for many years.

I have noticed that there seems to be a direct correlation
between doing the exercises and my stress level and my
ability to move.  If I "slack off" the exercise program,
within a week the tightness in the chest returns.  Also, I
will then have more "off" times when I am moving very slow
and need to use the cane.

I sleep much better when I follow the exercise program.
I have noticed that the nights that I wake up and cannot
follow  my  exercise program.

Charley
50, diagnosed 1993