Hi Jane,

Is it the sugar in the chocolate??

   After all, Parkinson's so often
brings about lowered sugar levels somehow....
so that we PWP's in particular, among groups of
people with various diseases,  are almost
like diabetics... nearly all of us  seem to crave sugar.....and what
good would chocolate be if left unsweetened anyhow?

And now, here is a  Chemistry Story of the Day

 This could be a fact, but at this point let's call
it a  guess)

 WHY PWP's HAVE A NEED FOR SUGAR

Hmmm,  low dopamine = low adrenaline
(made from dopamine building blocks) =
high insulin (usually inhibited by adrenaline)  =
low sugar in bloodstream!

Well what do you think, Jane( or anyone)?

Ivan
:-)
52/39/36