I would like to pass on to the group an organization that I have just become
familiar with.  It is called "The Coalition for the Advancement of Medical
Research" http://www.stemcellfunding.org/fastaction/.  Go into their site and
read about their mission.  You will find by entering your name & address, you
can get a fact sheet on your State representatives & Senators.  There are
printable form-letters which you can either fax or print & mail to your
congressmen.  This is so simple as you just print out the letter & shoot it
off to Washington. All you have to do is sign it.

We have the power to let those in Washington know that we are here, we have
voices and we expect positive action.  Research in stem cell therapy & the
development of a cure for Parkinson should not be hampered.  It should be
supported  by all means available.  If you agree, go to the site, print out
your letters & get them to Washington.

Thanks,  Dee