City:Winnipeg
Name of series: I Love to Read Kickoff
Venue:Faculty of Education, I Love to Read Month
Frequency:Annually
Contact person(phone/e-mail):[log in to unmask]
Website:http://myuminfo.umanitoba.ca/index.asp?sec=48&too=100&dat=2/14/2002&sta=2&wee=3&eve=8&id=961

How long has it been on the go?:two years
What goes on there?:Faculty of Education professors read children's books to education students in the Cafe at the Faculty. Some singing to promote literacy is also involved.This year I wrote a "rap" song.