Emily,

None of our doctors have ever asked that question and I think it's an
important one.
My husband was exposed to a photocopier machine in a closed, unventilated
room for a year and I think there's a connection but no one ever asks and
when I bring it up they say they never heard of a connection.

How would anyone know if the question isn't asked?  Who is your doctor?
He's to be commended.

Arlene in Boynton Beach, FL