Information regarding San Antonio Shoe Co. can be obtained at SAS Co., 101-T  New Laredo Hwy., San Antonio, TX,78211  Telephone 210-924-6561   They will give you name of store in your area.  I highly recommend the men's shoe which I have worn for several years.  Peace, Bob Berger

---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn