Edith:  Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.  I am 84 and have no Care Giver so this network and my local support group are very important to me.  Each night I thank God for letting me enjoy another day because each day has at least a moment of joy.  Usually there are several such moments.  Your message provided one today.  I recently lost a computer friend who died alone at night.  He always managed to find joy in each day and shared it with his friends , and he really wasn't alone.  I need a new computer friend to replace Roy.  He is a "hard act to follow".  I respond to all personal messages.  Peace, Bob Berger