Hi...maybe I missed it when
reading about the sleep attacks....but I have a question....when they did the
study did they have had two separate PWP groups .....one group of PWPs who had
problems with night time sleeping BECAUSE OF PD  and a second group
using those PWPs who have no problem with night time sleeping.  if
you've had very little sleep the night before, maybe it's easier to have one of
those sleep attacks because you are not functioning at a well-rested level that
sleepprovides.  There's been a lot of postings on this list about PD
affecting night time sleeping so it seems to be a problem with some...I've used
mirapex for a few years and never had a problem.   But I guess that's
why they call it a "designer disease" where everybody reacts differently to PD
and its medications.    Any thoughts on this?????
Joan

 --- Joan Hartman

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.