Alys,  My wife just got a walker for her mother, who was so delighted with
it she was reluctant to let go of it  long enough to pay for it. Important
features for her were:
        1.  Large (approx. 5" diameter) wheels to cope with rough terrain.
        2.  Bicycle-type hand brakes to control the wheels.
        3.  Flip-down seat for rest stops.
        4.  Optional wire basket for stuff.
        5.  Frame folds flat for transport or storage.

If you're interested, I'll find out the brand, model # and cost.

Regards,   George

Alys Lavicka <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
02/02/2002 04:33 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network