Camilla asked me to post this:

Anyone is welcome to join the "Alternative List"-- for those who are
interested in getting news and views about the war not always carried in
the "regular" media--and which I facilitate . As of February 2002, there
are about 65 of us sharing these posts, but I was asked not to show all the
names, so as to avoid "spamming". Thus you will get posts with "Alt-list"
on the subject line, possily some names of my family members on the CC
line, but not all the others, which get BCCs.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN---BY WRITING TO ME DIRECTLY
PLEASE SEND TO ME ANYTHING YOU WANT POSTED TO THIS LIST,WITH "FWD" on it,
and I'll put it on. That way we will be less at risk for indiscriminate
spamming and viruses.
IF YOU SAMPLE THE LIST, AND DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET THESE POSTS,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL REMOVE YOU ASAP ! Or if you know others who
want to be added , have them write to me. This is not "a closed society" ,
nor is it monolithic, as there are various views even among "we happy few "
who have questions about our government's policies..
--
Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55 Oxford, Ohio
on the web at http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html