RE:  Police&PD&ID again:
During one of my seemingly endless wanderings on the internet, following
PD links one after another, I came across an offer for a Parkinson's
Medical alert card from the National Parkinson Foundation, Inc. I don't
know the URL, but I am sure I placed the order by email, filling in a
form on the site. There was no charge.

It is a tri-fold, and folds to fit in a standard wallet card pocket.  On
the back of the card are places to fill in the usual: name, address,
person to call, physician, medications and so forth.    On the front is
printed:

MEDICAL ALERT (in large red capital letters)
I have a condition called
PARKINSON'S DISEASE (also in red)
which makes me slow and
sometimes I cannot
stand up or speak.
I AM NOT INTOXICATED (in large red caps also)
Please call my family or physician for help.
and-----
National Parkinson Foundation., Inc.
1501 N. W. 9th Ave., Bob Hope Road
Miami Fl 33136-1494
1-800-327-4545
and---
A warning notice about medicines, incompatible with Sinemet, which might
cause an increase in Parkinson's symptoms.

I keep this with my driver's license and donor card, since I almost never
go out of the house without identification. Since I have more than PD to
contend with, I also keep a separate list of all medications and what
they are for.  I agree with Edith that a necklace or bracelet would also
be useful. I'm not sure one could get enough information on it and still
make it easy to wear. I think the warning about incompatible medicines is
especially valuable, that is, if anyone bothers to read it.

Nancy P.  There is more than one Nancy on the list I think.
65/62/56