I have been asked to give a one-hour talk on:

"History, Progress, and Current Treatment of Parkinson's Disease,
1817 to 2002"

to the Parkinson Support Group of the East Bay.  The meeting will
take place on Thursday, February 7, 2002, at the Easter Seals Society
Building on Telegraph Avenue, near 27th Street, in downtown Oakland,
California, at 1:30 PM.

If anyone in this area would like to come, I am sure that they would
be welcomed.  The person in charge of the meeting is Mr. Robert
Lemon, and his phone number is 510-526-2078.

I will be giving out copies of Bill Harshaw's handbook on
Neurosurgery for Parkinson's Disease, and will also offer for sale,
his book, "My Second Life".

If someone will tell me where to send it, I will post the text of my
talk to the List after the presentation.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"