Date sent:              Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:32:08 -0800
Send reply to:          supermario <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   supermario <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Please read - important
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> They also found the risk of the much-feared sudden
> onset of sleep while driving is rare. Only 16 patients reported a
> sudden onset of sleep while driving, and only 3 said it occurred
> without warning.

I am not as cavalier as is Mario about the sleep attacks.  I suspect
that what recently happened to Janet Reno may be related.  It would
be interesting to know what medications she was on.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"