christine,my name is jim stinson and i've had pk for 23 yrs. i'm doing great
with it after having surgery (dbs) 3 yrs ago.i went from a wheel chair to
riding my waverunner and boat after the surgery.i live in salem,al
on the chattahoochee river . i love it here. i'm married and am 54 yrs
old.how long have you had parkinson's ? please respond and tell me something
about yourself. my email address is  [log in to unmask]        thanks .
jim