janice, hello again. sounds like your lifestyle is neat and you sound as if
you are handling the problem well.
i live on the chatttahooche river in salem al. i have water on 3 sides of me
and i love it here. i am also 54 yrs old and have a wife who is grreat. she
stuck by me through some rough times. the dbs surgery i received absolutely
changed my life. i went from taking 1 1/4 sinemet tabletsevery hour to none.
at the present i am off of all meds and have been since the "deep brain
stimulator " surgery.i now go out and ride the waverunners and boats without
any problems(a little cold right now).speaking of the weather ,it was great
up until last week- 75 and 78 degrees but it dropped to a high of 60 and
upper 50's a couple of days ago.
what kind offv vegetables do you grow?
well,  i 'd best go and get ready ---- we're going to my brothers' house to
watch the super bowl.
hope to hear from you soon              jim