your name is?i am relatively new also but i am happy to receive email from
any fellow "parky".
briefly, yes,no,yes, and yes.
really, my email address is        [log in to unmask]
can we exchage emails privately  ?   yes.
does the dbs screw up any future surgeries ?  no
what kind of pk do i have? rigidity,freezing,severe bal problems, trouble
getting out of bed ,not being able
sleep at nght,dyskensia(from meds)
has it changed my life.? it gave it back to me.it literally did.i went from
a wheelchair to being able to walk
and run. i ride my waverunner and boat.
you say you hjave a great wife? hang on to her. i've got one of the best and
she is an asset i couldn't live without.
you say you are from england? i'm from  alabama and m,y neurosurgeon is in
col.,ga. i 've got to get a plug in for him  ---- dr. marc goldman     the
guy is great.
check you later.
jim