I want to report back and thank all of you who responded to my request for
ideas to include in the Parkinson's residence wing which is being planned on
the Presbyterian Homes of Central NY campus.  I turned all of your ideas over
to the Home's administrator who appreciated them immensely.  Many of these
ideas will be incorporated into the final plans.

I also want to report that a local telethon/radiothon was held last week
which to date has brought in $22,000 dollars with contributions still coming
in.  Quite a few of us from our Central NY Pasrkinson Support Group were
there to man the phones.  We also were able to present on air a check for
$1000 from our group.

Again, thanks to all of you who sent me your ideas or suggestions and your
good wishes and encouragement.  It may be five years away, but we will get
there!

Marge Moylan - age 57; diagnosed 1986; first symptoms 1983