dawn,my name is jim stinson and i don't know about pk plus, i do know that i
had the deep brain stimulator
surgeery and can vouch for tyhe fact that it worked for for me. i am off
meds at tthe presenrt time. i had the surgery 3 yrs ago.i would be happy to
discuss it w/ you. please contact me at [log in to unmask]
at any time.  with theweather being cold i had to give up thre waverunneer
riding til it warms up. by the way i've had pk since i was 31and i'm 54 now.
jim