Hello folks!

I received this today from another group I'm a mamber of.  Thought I
should pass it along.

Warning!!!!

BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor" It is a virus that will
erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form of an E-Mail
from a unfamiliar person.

Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather receive
this 25 times than not at all. If you receive an email called "WTC
Survivor" do not open it. Delete it right away! This virus removes all
dynamic link libraries (.dll files) from your computer. This is a
serious one.

Jacqueline W. Mills