In a message dated 2/4/2002 3:42:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Craig can be reached at our home at [log in to unmask]  I am sure he would
> love communicating with different people who he can relate to.  Thank you.
> Dawn

Dawn, be sure and tell Craig about the Parkinson's social list, too, where
Parkinson's patients, their caregivers and their friends get together for
lighter discussions.  I'm sure there are others on that list who have hobbies
such as his, and also an occasional joke or two might lighten his day.  The
URL for that list is:
Best wishes,
Bunny DePew

"Art is long, life short; judgment difficult, opportunity transient."
 - Goethe