Van: "Noma DePew" <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: <[log in to unmask]>
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 februari 2002 1:56
Onderwerp: Re: new member

Dawn, be sure and tell Craig about the Parkinson's social list, too, where
Parkinson's patients, their caregivers and their friends get together for
lighter discussions.  I'm sure there are others on that list who have
hobbies
such as his, and also an occasional joke or two might lighten his day.  The
URL for that list is:
Best wishes,
Bunny DePew