 RE:  Police&PD&ID:   After reading some of the posts, I got to wondering
how many of us wear some type of ID on our persons.  I've heard about Medic
Alert-there must also be other reputable organizations as well.

Then I got to thinking about what information such an alert should hold.  If
it's possible,      I'd like Jorge and Bob to offer suggestions along with
the rest of us.  You, too, Kathrynne, if you're on line.

Actually, I'm beginning to take this seriously because there are many times
when I don't have any kind of ID on my person.  Something around my neck or
wrist could prevent more damage in case of an emergency.

 RE:  The Epworth Scale-Just to Share:  After I posted the other night, I
took the sleep scale.  My score led me to an immediate contact with a sleep
lab-no surprise to me.  However, I had already been examined and had spent
time in the sleep lab to no avail.   They could find absolutely nothing
wrong with me.    It's like my eyes.  There is nothing wrong with my eyes,
but some days the clouds don't lift until early evening.  That's the
designer PD umbrella for some of us!
E of the headdress