Hi, Everyone,

Thank you all for your input!

Well, I've been at this since early morning.  I can't believe there are so
many organizations/companies in this market!   Cost is another mind blower.
For those interested, I've listed the URLs I finally considered.  Yahoo's
URL contains a long list of resources.

For the time being, I've decided to go with Charles Petrie(Yahoo's list).
Their bracelet is stainless steel, very inexpensive and carries 5 lines of
info with each line holding 19 characters.

By buying Petrie's bracelet, I can see if I can handle the bracelet on a
permanent
basis. If I can't and have to find another way, it will be no financial
loss.  I know it's a matter of material, but Medic Alert's prices-at least
the ones I saw-were unusually high.
The Petrie will give me discovery time.

 Another piece that looks interesting is the Cadex watch.  It has potential
for med reminders as well as emergency info.

Thank you, Bob, for suggesting the bracelet.   My first inclination would
have been to go for a pendant.

My security company carries emergency data.  Their card is carried in my
wallet.  I need a second to put in my fanny pack which I used to use when I
walked-and which I will begin to use again tomorrow.  All of this has
awakened me to becoming more cognizant of emergency situations!    I need to
how much the Petrie bracelet can handle in its 5 lines!
E of the headdress.

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Health/Medic
al_Alert_Jewelry/

        http://www.cadexproducts.com/product.html