Hi, Janet.  You have now subscribed from at least three different email
addresses none of which have any restrictions.  As I recall, the
previous problem did not really revolve around whether pd and depression
were linked, but about the volume and tone of the messages being sent to
the list both of which upset many listmembers.  John & I agreed that
there must be some method of ensuring that the Parkinsn list remain as
useful and informative as possible without becoming overwhelming to its
members (thus, the 'Charter').

Welcome home, Janet.  I hope you find your membership as comforting and
informative as possible.

Barb