You have given us lots of FOOD FOR THOUGHT. Thank you for sharing your
beautiful, inspirational thoughts.From my little corner of the globe,
may I share this time, the following:

                                                    "My Hill to Climb
                                                This hill is mine alone
to climb
                                               Where I can fail or
brightly shine
                                                    And I can only my
best try,
                                                 Aiming upward toward
the sky.

                                             Each fateful step will lead
the way
                                             To sweet success or dark
dismay,
                                             So Heaven help me in my
quest
                                                   To bring out my very
best."

By Catherine Janssen Irwin
Edith, the shadows within us, bring our three dimensional look. This
look is very important, especially from "photographical perspective".
Without it, picture is flat!(Our work over decades in photography, help
me visualize and understand this.) Edith,may I just say: YOU MADE MY
DAY.
Emily