In a message dated 2/2/02 10:46:55 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> My Neuro said that he that he didn't think that a direct connection between
> agonists and sudden sleep has been, or will be, established:  "People of
> your
> age, some not on any drugs, have been known to fall asleep at odd times and
> in unusual places--a few, like my father, even while watching the Super Bowl
> Game."

I hope that patients/families who have experienced the sleep attacks while
taking Mirapex (and eliminated the sleep attacks by eliminating Mirapex)
don't visit your neuro and continue to drive!   Falling asleep during the
Super Bowl is hardly a comparison to the sleep attack problem!!  (been there
and done that!)

Rita Weeks