I was having sleep attacks when I was on Parladel with my sinemet. I now am
on Requip and Sinemet and do not have that problem anymore. I must say that
before being dx I would have spells of falling not blacking out but gray
areas of going down and knowing I was going down and not being able to stop
it. I did go out two times in my car and that really scared me. My doc said
it had nothing to do with my drugs. Janet Reno said that she got very hot
and that made her black out. I know that when I do yoga and the room get to
hot I feel light headed and like I might black out, so this may have not had
any thing to do with her PD. Janice