alys, hello. my name is jim stinson and i've had pk for 23 years. i was
having bal problems also until 3 yrs ago i had 2 deep brain stimulators put
and they worked great. no more bal problems. how long have you had pk and
what are some of  the problems you are having? maybe i've had some of the
sameproblems in the past.i was taking 1 1/4 senimet tablets per hour prior
to surgery and now i'm off all meds.please respond and tell me a littleabout
yourself  to [log in to unmask]
jim is for me and con is my wife connie.thanks  jim