Hello, I  am  caregiver-of-my-Dad who reads the list's exhange everyday to
keep updated.

My Dad also has problems with his left foot, cold, numb and when he walks,
his right side feels as if it is not going to support his weight. After
moving a little while, his leg feels more supportive. His diagnosis was four
years ago, he is seventy-four and takes 2 1/2 50mg Sinement tablets three
times a day.

Thanks for all the information you share and especially the encouragement
you supply each other!

Jann