Edith:  Hope you are enjoying Valentine's Day.  Appreciated your PIEN essay.  Please tell what the words "of the headress" means.  Peace, Bob Berger

---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn