Rick...you said...."the most emotionally draining and
stressful aspect of the job. Amazingly, my organization is accommodating me all
the way, so I will still be able to work and contribute. My biggest problem is
fatigue and lethargy."

That's wonderful that you've come so far and you see need
to take care of YOURSELF....Always keep in mind the following
question....
"Will my PD get worse  with or by doing  ..._________
_________ _______,  ....all the stress, very little rest....fatigue,
etc........you fill in the blanks with whatever is happening to you ....remember
the "emotional draining" you spoke about also causes fatigue.

You are very fortunate in that  you said you have a
"supportive employer, long-term disability policy, great co-workers, wonderful
family."    They will all help you.    Keep a
positive attitude and know how lucky you are to have them on your side.
Yes, it does "really suck" not to be able to do well what we used to do......but
Remember, even without PD, as a person gets older, they are less able to do a
lot of the things they did as a younger person....it's just the PD gives us an
excuse in this area.  We just have different abilities now ....it's
like applying for a job in another field that we were not trained for....we have
some learning to do....it does not take away from who we are but it
gives a chance to learn new and different things....  And, while you
are still "working and contributing" you might want to get involved in
something now that will provide the personal value for you when
you finally quit work....find some things that you can continue to do after your
finally leave work.......that you've always wanted to do but didn't have the
time for ...... it's a big adjustment but I can only tell you that, in
hindsight, it was the best thing for me although I didn't know it at the
time.....Good luck...Joan Hartman