Over the years the Parkinsn subscription list has not been pruned and
verified when folks came and went. That actually required the listserv to do
more of the list management on knowing where to and where not to deliver the
list messages.

Since Spring is almost here, in the northern hemisphere, we are going to
tackle the pruning now.

Some subscribers for some reason or another had set their mail options to
NOMAIL. Some read the messages online and just need the subscription to post
to the list. We don't know who reads their Parkinsn mail online.

The way we will do the pruning is by deleting those who have set their mail
options to NOMAIL. The next time you post to the list, if you get the message
your are not subscribed, you are not....because we pruned you. Just
resubscribe and set your mail option to NOMAIL again.

I apologize for any inconvenience during our "Spring Pruning". :) If you
receive this message by email you will not be a prunee and don't have to
worry about an interuption of your Parkinsn messages.

Barbara Patterson, Owner Parkinsn
John Cottingham, co-owner Parkinsn